Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fudge Pie


Sorry this post comes so late, it has been a crazy week for me at school. But on a good note I did cook this past Wednesday but just did not have time to put it up.

I made a simple pie that is supper to make. I found the recipe again on Pinterest which was posted on the website The Budget Diet.  Ingredients needed are:

1-9" frozen pie crust, unbaked
1 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 stick butter, melted
2 oz. unsweetened chocolate squares, melted





Preheat oven to 350°.

First, I melted the chocolate squares in the microwave for about 30 seconds and addition 10 seconds that is needed.


Then in another small bowl beat the egg for 1 minute.

Then add egg, sugar, vanilla, melted butter to the melted chocolate and beat until combined.


 



Once the batter is mixed pour into unbaked pie crust.




Bake in over for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set.




Allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
Serve.




Enjoy!
I had everything for the pie already so the only thing I had to buy was the pie crust which was about $2.

No comments: