Sunday, April 14, 2013

Deli Sandwich and Chips


Since we been having such good weather lately most of us like me want to be outside instead inside cooking. So for this post, I did what my mom and I often do during the warm weather….make deli sandwich.

The one good thing about making sandwich is there is no wrong way to make them and you can always put on them anything you want.

For these sandwiches the ingredients used are:
Honey Mustard Dressing
Loaf of bread (French)
Roast Beef and Turkey meat (or whatever sandwich meat you like)
Lettuce (or whatever sandwich toppings you like)
Cheese (the kind you prefer)
Chips
Along with these items from home:
Cutting Board
Knife
Rubber Spatula 


First cut the oven on broil. Then cut the loaf in half.






With the rubber spatula spread honey mustard dressing on the loaf and place in the oven for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.






Then add the sandwich meat on the bottom half of the loaf. Also add the cheese and lettuce.





Then top with other half of loaf.







Serve.




Enjoy!





The total cost for everything for this meal was $14.61. I was lucky to find a deal at Walmart were I could get a pound of deli meat and ½ pound cheese for only $9.00, which helped the cost a lot.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks delicious! I like the thought of putting honey on the bread, then placing it in the oven. I would have never thought of that. Great Job!

Arsherres Marie said...

This is a quick a delicious way to have a great lunch and even better if you want to have a nice outside lunch looks yummy:)

Unknown said...

looks great making me hungry