Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Make It Your Own Mix


It finally Spring time weather and everyone want be outside, so I thought I would make something that you could have on the go.

I decided to make a trail mix that could be sweet but filling too. The ingredients for this variety from what you have around.  

I first brought a bag of Peanut Butter Trail Mix for about $3 and then I added to it make it my own.

The ingredients I used were:

Peanut Butter Trail Mix
Marshmallows
Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Crumbled)
Peanut Butter Granola Bar (Crumbled)
Along with these items from home:
1 medium bowl
4 small bowls
Spoon




















First I crumbled the cookies and granola.

In the medium bowl pour some of the trail mix.





Then added each of the ingredients and mixed them in.





Mix them all together.







Bag and serve.






Enjoy!





No comments: