Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday Dinner

Happy Easter everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying some good food because I am. :)

Today I did not do the cooking but the person I would say everyone in my family learn from did, my grandmother. She was up all night, something I have repeatedly told her not to do but does she listen....no.

Anyways my grandmother cooked a feast, she cooked Ham, Potatoes Salad, Baked Mac and Cheese, Green Beans and a staple in my family, rice.



If any of you have been wondering why I did not help, I would like to answer that I did. I cooked 2 cake even though they came from box cakes they were still good.

One was a Devil Food Chocolate cake with chocolate whipped icing. One of my favorites besides red vealt.



The other a Strawberry cake with cream cheese icing. Yum!






For the 2 cakes and icing I only spent about $6 keeping with the tradition of meals less than $25.


They turned out great and taste great too!

Hope everyone had a great and looking forward to the rest of the week and some good meals!

No comments: