Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crescent Roll Dessert with Peanut Butter


Since I had some Crescent Roll left over from making the Chicken Roll Ups, I decided I would use them in a dessert. Awhile back I had saw on Pinterest a recipe for a dessert using Crescent Rolls so I went back to Pinterest and clicked through to the website, Kids Kubby, which does a lot of different things with Crescent Rolls. I changed the recipe a little from the one on the website but the ingredients are the same I just added an ingredient, peanut butter. For the dessert I used the ingredients:

-Can of Crescent Rolls
-Peanut Butter
-Marshmallows
-Chocolate Chips

Along with these items from home:
-Cookie Sheet
-Knife








Preheat the oven to 350°.
On the Cookie Sheet spread out 4 of the Crescent rolls. Then spread peanut butter on them.





Then on top of the peanut butter at the marshmallows and chocolate chips. Next roll up the crescent rolls.






Repeat the steps above for the other 4 crescent rolls but this time leave off the peanut butter.
Bake in the over for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.





Serve.







Enjoy!





For the dessert I only spent $2.94 at Walmart because everything else I had in the kitchen from previous meals besides the Chocolate Chips and Marshmallows. Please excuse the extras on the receipt, those are for future meals.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

These look delicious, Raven! I love peanut butter & chocolate, but I've never thought of adding marshmallows- it's like s'mores with a twist!

Unknown said...

Oh, YUM.

Raven, I love your blog because it always fulfills my cravings but shows me things I've never even heard of before! I love peanut butter and chocolate together but the flaky, buttery crescent rolls take it to a whole new level.

Love it.