Sunday, February 17, 2013

Something a Little Different


In my life I do not always have time to fix a meal because I am busy with school, work, or a million of things; so instead I try to find restaurants that can feed at least five people and still be under $25. As I am still in college these places are normally like Taco Bell, where you can order 12 tacos for about $10 and still have money for dessert.  Or even Bojangles where you can get a Tailgate Special for less than $20.

Or maybe you get invited to a get together or a party, like I did this weekend. On Saturday I did something a little different, instead of cooking myself the cooking it was done for me, because I was invited to a Baby Shower. We enjoyed many different foods ranging from meatballs to a cake in the shape of a cupcake. 






All the food what made by my friend, Arsherres’s Mother and Aunt. The food was all great and it felt good not to have to cook for once, instead I helped with the set up and had a good time.

To round out the day we enjoyed a lovely cake made by a Fancy Pastry Shop in Lexington, NC.






So you do not always have to cook a meal for it to be under $25 and good. Just look for a good deal at a restaurant or good friends.



1 comment:

CA said...

Girl - those are just cute!