Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome to Meals $25 or Less!

Growing up, my family always had big Sunday dinners at my grandmother’s house. Being one of five women in my family, I got roped into helping with the meals at an early age. It was around the age of seven that I first entered the kitchen to help with the cooking. I do believe this is where I first started to love cooking, in my grandmother’s kitchen. I have to admit at first I did not like to cook, but after awhile I started to enjoy creating meals out of simple ingredients.

It was only a few years later, around the time I was in middle school, I begun to prepare meals by myself. I would not say they were the best, like my mother and grandmother but everyone ate them. Now you would say that my family expects me to cook something every time we get together.

I try to keep the meals I prepare meals but I also add a twist by adding a new ingredients or taking a few out. In addition, to making complete meals for this blog, I also plan to do other things such as deserts or appetizers that I have created. These meals I make will have the greatest critics, my friends; because I know for a fact they will tell me if something is not good.

Hope you all enjoy the meals I plan to prepare and use them in your own homes. Also I would love to hear from you all. Welcome to Meals $25 or Less!

No comments: